Answered By: Shikha Sharma Last Updated: May 24, 2018 Views: 107
Answered By: Shikha Sharma
Last Updated: May 24, 2018 Views: 107
- Datastream (available on workstations 5 & 6 in Dewey). Current as well as historical international data on bonds, and interest rates.
- WRDS, select Mergent FISD. Includes Corporate, Corporate MTN (Medium Term Note), Supranational, U.S. Agency and U.S. Treasury debt securities since 1995.
- WRDS, select Capital IQ Credit Ratings. Includes issues from corporations, financial institutions and insurance companies; sovereign, international public finance and government entities; structured finance transactions including asset-backed, commercial mortgage-backed and residential mortgage-backed securities and collateralized debt obligations.
- SDC Platinum (available in Dewey, workstations 2-5). Select Global New Issues.
- Bloomberg (MIT Sloan only). For state issued bonds, type STGO. For city issued bonds, type CTGO. For corporate bonds, hit the CORP key and then hit GO. For Bond Ratings Definitions, type RATD. For yield curves, type FMCI, then hit GO.
- Mergent WebReports, Consult Mergent Bond Record. Covers municipals, corporate bonds, government bonds, international bonds, convertibles, and various short term instruments. For years 2004 and 2005, only the Annual Bond Record is available. From 2006-, all published Bond Records are available.
- Bond Guide, published by Standard and Poor's Corporation (1971-2013; print edition only).
Need more help? Ask Us!