Answered By: Shikha Sharma
Last Updated: Mar 31, 2017     Views: 8

Go to Bloomberg (MIT Sloan only). Type CACT and hit GO. Tab to Corporate Action Type. Select Name Change.

In WRDS, consult CRSP


Need more help? Ask Us!

Need more help?

Ask Us
Ask a question, make an appointment, give feedback, or visit.

Related Topics