Answered By: Shikha Sharma Last Updated: Mar 01, 2017 Views: 32
Answered By: Shikha Sharma
Last Updated: Mar 01, 2017 Views: 32
- Datastream (show MIT ID in Dewey Library for workstation access) and search under Equities.
- Thomson ONE: search by company name or ticker
- Value Line: In the investment survey, search by company name or ticker.
- Bloomberg (MIT Sloan only). Type the ticker symbol, hit the EQUITY key, type ERN and hit GO. For more information, type Insider and hit the HELP key.
- WRDS. Select Compustat-IQ
Go to the MIT Libraries' research guide to Finance & Investment.
Need more help? Ask Us!