Answered By: Georgiana McReynolds Last Updated: Apr 04, 2017 Views: 1623
Answered By: Georgiana McReynolds
Last Updated: Apr 04, 2017 Views: 1623
For business case studies at MIT:
- LearningEdge (MIT Sloan)
- MIT Sloan Center for Information Systems Research (CISR) - Working Papers Series. Also accessible via DSpace.
For other full-text business case studies:
- ABI/Inform Global and select Document Type, Business Case and/or Case Study in the search options of the advanced search
- Business Source Complete and select Document Type, Case Study in the "limit results to:" option of the advanced search
- SSRN: Social Science Research Network
- Many business case studies, including Harvard Business School cases, are obtainable through the MIT Libraries Interlibrary Borrowing service. To submit a request go to Interlibrary Borrowing
For other business case study abstracts only:
- Ivey Publishing (University of Western Ontario). Ivey distributes cases from CEIBS, several other Chinese schools, Harvard and other sources.
- Harvard Business School see Business Source Complete. Search in SO Publication Name for "Harvard Business School Cases"
- China Case Clearing House (CEIBS)
- European Case Clearing House
Need more help? Ask Us!