Answered By: Jennifer Greenleaf Last Updated: Mar 03, 2017 Views: 201
Answered By: Jennifer Greenleaf
Last Updated: Mar 03, 2017 Views: 201
For historical time series:
- Global Financial Data: Search for ‘exchange rate’ and select a currency.
- Bloomberg (MIT Sloan only): Type Exchange Rates and hit the HELP key. Select Currencies. Or, hit the Currency Market Sector key and then hit GO.
- Datastream (on a workstation in Dewey Library): Search under Exchange Rates
- WRDS: Select Federal Reserve Bank
- Federal Reserve Statistical Release: Foreign Exchange Rates
- FRED page on exchange rates
For currency calculators: