Answered By: Shikha Sharma Last Updated: Nov 22, 2016 Views: 99
Answered By: Shikha Sharma
Last Updated: Nov 22, 2016 Views: 99
Following databases can be used to generate a list of companies by industry, geography, size and other criteria:
- Mergent Online: Use the Advanced search tab
- LexisNexis Academic: Under Search by Subject or Topic, select Company Dossier. Then click on Create a company list.
- OneSource: Click on Build a List under Companies.
- ReferenceUSA: Do a custom search. Great for finding smaller domestic companies.
- S&P NetAdvantage. Select Industries. Select an Industry Survey from the drop-down menu. Look in the "Comparative Company Analysis" section of the Industry Survey.
Need more help? Ask Us!