Answered By: Shikha Sharma Last Updated: Nov 14, 2019 Views: 1248
Answered By: Shikha Sharma
Last Updated: Nov 14, 2019 Views: 1248
- Capital IQ: Search by company name, then click on Ratios under Financials/Valuation on left navigation bar. For industry ratios, mouse over Market tab and select the broad industry such as Energy, Industrials, or Healthcare. Then click on Key Stats and Ratios
- Factiva. Click on Companies/Markets, then click Company. Enter the company name or ticker symbol to look up your company, then select your company from the list provided. Click the Reports link in the left hand menu, then select ratio comparison report.
For industry ratios, click on Companies/Markets, then click Industry. Select an industry from the list. Then choose Industry Snapshot. A list of industry ratios appears near the bottom of the Industry Snapshot page.
- IBISWorld: includes ratios from RMA Statement Studies.
- D&B Hoovers: includes company and industry ratios.
You may also consult:
- Industry Norms and Key Business Ratios, One Year (print edition).
- RMA Annual Statement Studies (print edition).
- Almanac of Business and Industrial Financial Ratios (CD-ROM or print edition).
- Standard & Poor's Analysts' Handbook (print edition).
- Advertising Ratios and Budgets (print edition).
- R&D Ratios and Budgets (CD-ROM or print edition).
- Mergent Industry Review (print edition).
- Workforce Ratios and Forecasts (print edition).
Need more help? Ask Us!