Answered By: Shikha Sharma Last Updated: Jun 21, 2019 Views: 379
Answered By: Shikha Sharma
Last Updated: Jun 21, 2019 Views: 379
For historical time series:
- Global Financial Data: Search for ‘exchange rate’ and select a currency.
- Bloomberg (MIT Sloan only): Type Exchange Rates and hit the HELP key. Select Currencies. Or, hit the Currency Market Sector key and then hit GO.
- Datastream (workstations 5 & 6 in Dewey Library): Search under Exchange Rates
- WRDS: Select Federal Reserve Bank
- Federal Reserve Statistical Release: Foreign Exchange Rates
- FRED page on exchange rates
For currency calculators: