Answered By: Shikha Sharma Last Updated: Aug 03, 2022 Views: 507
Answered By: Shikha Sharma
Last Updated: Aug 03, 2022 Views: 507
For historical time series:
- Global Financial Data: Search for ‘exchange rate’ and select a currency.
- Bloomberg (MIT Sloan only): Type Exchange Rates and hit the HELP key. Select Currencies. Or, hit the Currency Market Sector key and then hit GO.
- CEIC: for historical time series
- Datastream (workstations 5 & 6 in Dewey Library): Search under Exchange Rates
- WRDS: Select Federal Reserve Bank
- Federal Reserve Statistical Release: Foreign Exchange Rates
- FRED page on exchange rates
For currency calculators:
Need more help?
Ask a question, make an appointment, give feedback, or visit.