Answered By: Jennifer Greenleaf
Last Updated: Jul 08, 2015     Views: 40

Go to PACER (Public Access to Court Electronic Records).   This service provides access to case and docket information from Federal Appellate, District, and Bankruptcy courts. 

Need more help?

Ask Us
Ask a question, make an appointment, give feedback, or visit.

Related Topics